Sue's Awesome (and yet entirely modest) Home Page!
This is a page about me and the things I love to do. Thanks for visiting.
- love my garden and gardening:
29 April 2007
- The Waka - currently containing 3 and a bit Swan Plants, one with a little monarch caterpillar who died within days of me writing this, as winter is coming. Ready for planting with wildflower seeds.
- The Magic Garden - looking distinctly un-magical after a summer of dogs and neglect - nearly time to fence it off for planting.
- The Box Gardens - doing really well, with new sections ready for planting. Just chopped down the Russian Sunflower. The kowhai has bugs, and the little red-leaved tree is growing well.
- The Driveway - the yellow iris thingys need thinning out and replanting, which will happen later in autumn.
- The Ridge - the rowans are looking a bit sad, and starting to loose their leaves. Need to strip the grass off the ridge, spread a bit of dirt, so I can plant wildflowers there.
- Long term plans include turning more of the grassed areas into wildflower beds - which will not need mowing every few weeks, and look really pretty!
- The sunflower/spiral is getting there - definitely a work in progress - finishing off the wide border, hopefully able to join them in the next few months.
- Still need to get the Turkish patterns from the States, so I can make a Turkish coat from the sheer gold and purple fabrics I bought months ago.
- The Green Man cross-stitch is nearly completed - yeah, right! Well, at least I'm doing the outlining now.
- Well, I've finally got back into the scrapbooking after months of summer.
- Almost finished a double page on Tara's first couple of months - just needs more journalling.
- Done an digital page of Sunday Morning in Bed. Going to print it out tomorrow to add to my collection.
blah blah blah - more later.
Back to Sue's (other) Page